What Is Project Anarchy?
Project Anarchy is a compilation album released yearly every Spring, and features artists who record at Anarchy Studios Houston, with Executive Producer Ace Divine at the helm. Celebrity and debuting artists are placed side by side, and great songs bring them all together as equals. This project gives the stage to those who deserve it, regardless of any connotations. If they’re not famous yet, trust that they are well on their way. Project Anarchy is a platform that lets the people decide.
PROJECT ANARCHY INTERVIEWS
Submissions for Vol. IV are currently closed until September 01, 2017. Genres accepted include: Hip-Hop, R & B, Trap, Billboard Top 40, Trip-Hop, and Experimental. Limited slots available. If you are an artist interested in being featured on this compilation album please email us at with the following:
Subject Line: Project Anarchy Submission
Artist Name and Full Legal Name
Song Title w/ MP3 Song attachment or YouTube/Soundcloud link
All of this is yours for a minimal entry fee of only $300. The Anarchy TV interview alone is worth $300. If your song was accepted, and you’re as excited as we are, call us as soon as possible at 832.748.3560 to secure your entry. Welcome to Project Anarchy!
(If your song is accepted, what you get along with your entry)
1. Official Project Anarchy Remaster of your song by Ace Divine
2. Submission to our affiliates including Radio Stations, Venues, Night Clubs & DJs, including 97.9 The Boxx, 93.7 The Beat, as well as online streaming, and internet stations for airplay consideration. Project Anarchy artists have received airplay on several stations
3. Official PAV4 Media Kit, complete with merchandise and hard copies of the CD (Give away to important people, or sell and make some instant money back.)
4. Anarchy TV Artist Spotlight Interview featured on our YouTube channel for maximum exposure and engaging viewer interest in your music, as well as a listing on the PAV4 segment of the Anarchy Studios Houston website, www.ashouston.com
5. Social Media PAV4 Promotional Campaign
6. Street Team physical distribution of CDs, merchandise, and promo at SXSW and FPSP music festivals
7. Digital Distribution delivery of PAV4 to Apple Music/iTunes, Tidal, Google Play, Spotify, Pandora, YouTube, and over 100 Digital Retailers/Streaming Sites
8. Lifetime Project Anarchy Membership, with access to future Project Anarchy events and opportunities
9. Official Project Anarchy Logo, which you are welcome to use freely on social media, websites, press kits, publications, merchandise, visuals, etc., to let the world know you are officially a member, which raises interest in you as an artist